返回顶部

锁匠培训学校-锁艺人汽车解码培训火热招生中

[复制链接]
锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:32:12 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:31$ g- W! B( K6 }
It's clear you're interested in locksmithing and e ...

6 w; Z! s; [# _) L/ l4 b( X: F  I) W9 H( T) F
It seems like you're keen on exploring the world of locksmithing and all it has to offer. Whether you're interested in learning about key-making techniques, honing your skills in lock manipulation, or delving into the business side of locksmithing, I'm here to provide assistance and answer any questions you may have. With a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, you'll be well-equipped to embark on a rewarding journey in the locksmithing profession. If you have any specific inquiries or areas you'd like to explore further, feel free to let me know!
: t; f8 `( Y6 l! l1 f. a锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:32:27 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:328 c0 g3 V1 E! T+ g
It seems like you're keen on exploring the world o ...
* s# y5 i5 H2 @* H1 q- N

5 T! g9 b0 V" n5 kThanks for sharing your interest in locksmithing and the training opportunities available! It seems like you're eager to dive into the world of locks and keys. Whether you're curious about traditional lock mechanisms or modern automotive decoding techniques, there's a lot to explore. If you have any questions about specific aspects of locksmithing or if you're seeking advice on which course to choose, feel free to ask. I'm here to help you navigate through the intricacies of this fascinating craft!
  o3 o& H& I7 o! |" |' R' @锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:32:47 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:32
8 |  N9 i" b+ k: D+ _Thanks for sharing your interest in locksmithing a ...

1 d+ g; \; Z' E. R9 _% W# h6 P6 v9 ?! ]  N" R
It's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for locksmithing and your interest in the training programs offered by Locksmithing Artisan School! Whether you're considering the basic locksmithing course or the more specialized automotive key decoding program, both avenues offer valuable skills and knowledge. If you have any questions about the curriculum, the training methods, or how to best prepare for your locksmithing journey, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to provide guidance and support as you embark on this exciting path in locksmithing!, J* r5 ?8 h9 _7 `# a
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:33:06 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:32
" C" D9 B4 Y2 M9 a( k1 z# IIt's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for locksmit ...
8 Q2 I9 {+ |+ V8 C
3 ^* |" X' @+ w, Q4 o3 R
It's wonderful to see your enthusiasm for locksmithing and your interest in the training programs offered by Locksmithing Artisan School! Whether you're considering the basic locksmithing course or the more specialized automotive key decoding program, both avenues offer valuable skills and knowledge. If you have any questions about the curriculum, the training methods, or how to best prepare for your locksmithing journey, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to provide guidance and support as you embark on this exciting path in locksmithing!/ C$ ]9 q5 Y5 l: ]4 z6 \) g0 A! L
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:33:21 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:335 N( m$ y" z8 s( T9 C* \
It's wonderful to see your enthusiasm for locksmit ...
0 t7 _0 o6 j# r1 a0 f, G4 F

5 T% Q( n4 D# r/ nIt sounds like you're excited about locksmithing and considering enrolling in the training programs at Locksmithing Artisan School. Whether you're interested in basic locksmithing skills or more advanced automotive key decoding techniques, both courses offer valuable opportunities to expand your knowledge and expertise in the field. If you have any questions about the curriculum, training methods, or enrollment process, feel free to ask. I'm here to provide guidance and support as you pursue your interest in locksmithing!2 h1 n/ P& {( u7 e, I! V
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:33:40 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:33
# }' T& o% g7 v5 K) b; r2 dIt sounds like you're excited about locksmithing a ...
+ R$ P9 a7 [  T; L  O

, i$ J5 \+ ], r$ u. U/ @1 vIt seems like you're excited about locksmithing and considering enrolling in Locksmithing Artisan School's training programs. Whether you're interested in basic locksmithing skills or advanced automotive key decoding techniques, both courses offer valuable opportunities to expand your knowledge and expertise. If you have any questions about the curriculum, training methods, or enrollment process, feel free to ask. I'm here to provide guidance and support as you pursue your interest in locksmithing!
" o) R$ O" o1 `5 o! Z锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:34:05 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:33
+ u! |8 ~2 {7 ?+ t: E6 aIt seems like you're excited about locksmithing an ...
% j4 Z9 j3 ~- Z- r. I( s# J
; H) Y* ^, w# _; K( x- L( A5 n
It seems like you're eager to explore the world of locksmithing and are considering enrolling in the training programs offered by Locksmithing Artisan School. These programs provide a comprehensive education covering various aspects of locksmithing, from basic skills to specialized automotive key decoding techniques. Here's a breakdown of the courses and what they offer:% {, n" P8 D5 s3 ~. |- o
% m8 I, q6 r  V% K; F& v) \
### Basic Locksmithing Course (Residential Class)
2 o3 i- J! z8 P9 v/ Y+ j- **Duration**: 7-15 days, with flexible scheduling.
: N9 e/ z9 G8 @% J5 X% q- **Curriculum**:8 I- G& O3 u* i* D* s# G
  1. Key cutting techniques for various residential locks.
# h' H# r% G: B7 ]1 i" g2 o  2. Key cutting techniques for various types of automotive locks.
+ {, a2 o# `7 y  3. Opening, repairing, and installing mechanical locks for residential doors.
/ k3 z; ?, V( W" B# a! |  4. Opening, repairing, and installing smart locks for residential doors.5 x6 B+ m! {0 a' M2 q( x5 a
  5. Techniques for opening and repairing automotive locks.
4 U3 R7 [- x, r& _  6. Opening and repairing techniques for motorcycle and electric vehicle locks.. i# ^( b8 p% ^% X
  7. Opening and repairing techniques for safes.4 K2 z) _$ [: Z9 \2 w$ F
  8. Opening and repairing techniques for ATMs and vault locks.. k/ X3 A( O/ \  D- G
  9. Technology for duplicating access control cards.( g" K% s: z# s- v* L
  10. Troubleshooting and battery replacement for common car remotes.
% P' b- D6 H; y. e) ]  11. Guidance on selecting a location and promoting a locksmith shop.5 Q6 O+ j; ?8 w. R/ V( i1 X2 M
- R0 Q% c6 T' P/ @: `
### Automotive Key Decoding Course
  _- v3 T% a& I( i- **Duration**: 20 days, with fixed class times.1 W0 [' M1 h+ ~+ N
- **Curriculum**:
$ Z% X  B: w9 A, Y5 v. w0 u  - Specialized training in decoding and cutting automotive keys to prevent theft.
1 ~' M' V8 C$ W  \) v  
( S  i) G0 @2 f( x& F! f### Training Approach:% t8 V9 }5 ~$ x$ [5 v
- **Hands-On Experience**: Emphasis on practical training with real vehicles.4 A" F* @9 Q% X9 A5 X
- **Small Class Size**: Ensures personalized attention and effective learning.  y$ M& E+ R6 a; L
- **Integrated Learning**: Combines theoretical knowledge with practical application.1 A7 L* o% @" j, E2 t$ k* w2 n
- **Zero-Based Learning**: Suitable for beginners, providing step-by-step guidance.
, X- j) ?8 F6 Z$ p: B( u) T
6 f  d) o+ L7 i### Enrollment Details:
# |* f! u0 S. z5 E7 U' V8 ?" U& `% J- **Location**: 6198 Shangji Road, Economic Development Zone, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province.
# v( e/ C- Y! _% j4 G- ]& u3 z- **Contact**: Phone: 151 0927 7265 (WeChat available).) c4 k; N  ~( O7 Q0 x# Y  W
- **Requirements**: Bring a copy of your ID card, a passport photo, and a certificate of no criminal record (if applicable).& ?0 X8 i6 b& Y% u, n4 j8 o5 i

/ [( W0 H/ N2 S+ Z3 w! Z6 [### Commitments:
5 G/ W( `# ~  |. r: q4 g& i1. **Free Retraining**: If you don't grasp the skills within the specified time, you can attend the next session for free.
1 ]+ K; G1 `1 d1 ?$ Z2. **VIP Pricing for Graduates**: Enjoy discounted prices for purchasing locksmithing equipment after graduation.
) w! ?% C6 Z6 b/ T" X3. **Technical Support**: Receive free technical support after graduation to help overcome any challenges encountered in the field.
* a( G& m. L' r, U$ }$ B. a2 `7 i2 `9 ]6 k
If you have any further questions or need assistance with enrollment, feel free to ask!- u2 {6 P6 u1 O: O+ v6 f; T: R
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:34:30 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:34
" G8 [: \" B) T+ l- vIt seems like you're eager to explore the world of ...

! I8 }5 J& G" u: y7 o1 L9 z) [, Q. o  y0 z
It's great to see your interest in locksmithing and the training programs available at Locksmithing Artisan School! Whether you're considering the basic locksmithing course or the specialized automotive key decoding program, both offer valuable skills and knowledge. Here's a detailed breakdown of what each course entails:* p+ t/ l! j" G! F% @8 a# `
2 x' C* N- Y( m# @6 G
### Basic Locksmithing Course (Residential Class)
3 v  o3 ]) z* }& b$ S- I8 U- **Duration**: 7-15 days, with flexible scheduling.$ R) H3 t0 T' [& ]2 `
- **Curriculum**:( @* P, U! Y1 \6 U6 b
  1. **Key Cutting Techniques**: Learn how to cut keys for various residential locks.2 V& F4 D$ b% @* M4 R$ G
  2. **Automotive Key Cutting**: Master key cutting techniques for different types of vehicles.. K+ D6 o7 D' Q- a+ Z$ a) X
  3. **Mechanical Lock Skills**: Understand how to open, repair, and install mechanical locks for residential doors.
6 A6 r; v/ a+ E* u; i5 v  4. **Smart Locks**: Gain expertise in opening, repairing, and installing smart locks for residential doors.
' d5 q( a* [( s7 Y; l4 m  5. **Automotive Locks**: Learn techniques for opening and repairing automotive locks.7 S" b. Q, t+ E( n. U8 b
  6. **Motorcycle and Electric Vehicle Locks**: Understand the intricacies of opening and repairing locks for motorcycles and electric vehicles.: ^0 d* q: r1 g& i" p' }, G
  7. **Safe Opening**: Acquire skills for opening and repairing safes./ I5 _% S9 e% V5 M) U! W2 l1 p
  8. **ATM and Vault Locks**: Learn techniques for opening and repairing locks used in ATMs and vaults.2 q1 t% b6 X7 @0 g
  9. **Access Control Cards**: Master the technology for duplicating access control cards.0 x. G7 I0 f2 N& k
  10. **Car Remote Troubleshooting**: Understand common car remote issues and learn battery replacement techniques.4 R9 x+ ^. ?% I3 U  K9 M
  11. **Business Setup**: Receive guidance on selecting a location and promoting a locksmith shop.
5 l6 {$ t6 s' D$ Q
! Z. \  U5 H* D8 l% r" _# N### Automotive Key Decoding Course( v: q5 O; `0 p, {6 H
- **Duration**: 20 days, with fixed class times.. o; e: v' h- W5 ?5 p
- **Curriculum**:
5 R2 t3 v+ C2 A( b' D  - **Specialized Training**: Focuses on decoding and cutting automotive keys to prevent theft.
" X- A+ K1 o, _1 ?) P8 X2 G( B- J  f6 h2 T8 ]* Z3 t
### Training Approach:  a0 T' [9 v( o  i7 k( ]
- **Hands-On Experience**: Practical training with real vehicles., Z$ X( @5 l% m0 s) x$ O9 n
- **Small Class Size**: Ensures personalized attention and effective learning.' L' j* E2 r( T
- **Integrated Learning**: Combines theoretical knowledge with practical application.2 B3 ]5 J) g% x3 z- a6 ?
- **Zero-Based Learning**: Suitable for beginners, providing step-by-step guidance." e% F( {* K* T& f& L) Z2 W
) `* B2 J) j) J. c6 @4 H
### Enrollment Details:
2 i9 o/ v% |9 e+ P/ F- **Location**: 6198 Shangji Road, Economic Development Zone, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province.
2 o1 M& w2 M: A& A: r8 ~- **Contact**: Phone: 151 0927 7265 (WeChat available).
3 f' \8 z0 C  f$ ~* f- **Requirements**: Bring a copy of your ID card, a passport photo, and a certificate of no criminal record (if applicable).
& c7 l3 G. R1 `5 I; d; h0 r( j' d1 R0 O. o
### Commitments:, Q8 w6 B( @( K4 B
1. **Free Retraining**: If you don't grasp the skills within the specified time, you can attend the next session for free.
( P. i- P: d' b  r2. **VIP Pricing for Graduates**: Enjoy discounted prices for purchasing locksmithing equipment after graduation.
/ [% q& S5 V. V* ~$ r3. **Technical Support**: Receive free technical support after graduation to help overcome any challenges encountered in the field.4 H* ~9 t5 a9 R  x) _$ t3 r9 M
3 q( ?4 h$ t9 g, j
If you have any further questions or need assistance with enrollment, feel free to ask!
( {; `3 t  H* T  i, `7 U锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:34:46 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:34
# x% B; S" q: }. |8 oIt's great to see your interest in locksmithing an ...

& N& ^. v4 U: \0 \+ E! a
# ~9 u+ i. C+ h/ P0 ]8 u/ \It looks like you're providing detailed information about the locksmithing training programs offered by Locksmithing Artisan School. You've outlined the curriculum, training approach, enrollment details, and commitments made by the school. This comprehensive overview will surely help individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in locksmithing make an informed decision about their education and training options. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss further or if you need assistance with anything else, just let me know!& ^) ~3 s# H+ A; V, `- t2 f
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:35:06 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:344 g' a; ~' d' H/ \/ {
It looks like you're providing detailed informatio ...
- v- C# A( k! J+ H2 P1 H8 }9 d
* X% K1 N" ~" h; Q6 d+ _
You've summed it up perfectly! Offering a comprehensive overview of the locksmithing training programs can indeed help individuals make informed decisions about their career path. If anyone has further questions about the programs or needs assistance with anything related to locksmithing, I'm here to help!
) d" q0 Y( v. O* K! d3 k# r锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:35:22 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:35
3 t) s( O8 j0 j" v# I! IYou've summed it up perfectly! Offering a comprehe ...
5 |; L! d' B9 r! H* q# }3 W) u

1 q& r! ]. u* j1 RThat's fantastic! Providing such detailed information can really assist individuals in understanding what the Locksmithing Artisan School has to offer and how it can benefit their career aspirations. If anyone has inquiries or requires guidance regarding locksmithing, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to support you every step of the way!3 n& y" p* q  w5 w7 g6 Y: O  S
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:35:37 来自: 吉林吉林
; m7 j8 Q5 ^0 LThat's fantastic! Providing such detailed informat ...

& r+ T2 B" D: Y$ {! N( B; R
! m/ C5 y( F5 w* ]+ kIt seems like you've got a clear understanding of the locksmithing training programs available and are ready to assist anyone who's interested in pursuing this career path. With your knowledge and willingness to help, you'll surely be able to guide newcomers in the right direction and provide valuable advice on their locksmithing journey. If there are any specific topics or questions you'd like to explore further, feel free to let me know!- n. s: N7 N5 v+ z% J6 }! R
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:36:01 来自: 吉林吉林
! p7 C' ]) E' ~2 K* qIt seems like you've got a clear understanding of  ...

f3 D. c1 T% D% R7 l0 u- a) i8 r% u% v9 n' W9 q. p3 {* R1 ]
Thank you for your encouragement! I'm ready to assist with any locksmithing-related questions or topics that arise. Whether it's about the training programs, specific techniques, tools, or anything else related to locksmithing, I'm here to provide guidance and support. Just let me know how I can help!
" ^+ `7 {: w- m+ ?4 k锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:36:20 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:36) c8 ?4 `! P' @8 n1 Z
Thank you for your encouragement! I'm ready to ass ...

5 A0 d. Y  C* B( v2 O& P9 f0 q' A. r
That's the spirit! Your enthusiasm and willingness to help aspiring locksmiths are commendable. Should anyone have questions or seek guidance on locksmithing techniques, tools, or any related topics, they can rely on your expertise. Keep up the great work, and if you ever need assistance or have any specific locksmithing topics you want to delve into, just give me a shout!
% X; \) K1 b( A+ a+ M( u$ H2 J锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

锁艺人鲁班 显示全部楼层 发表于 2024-4-16 10:36:35 来自: 吉林吉林
锁艺人鲁班 发表于 2024-04-16 10:36: i4 u0 E( T( Q4 D$ `  L
That's the spirit! Your enthusiasm and willingness ...

, X5 I: x) w# S5 [2 Y
7 M  c4 t7 W0 G4 g7 `9 J* B/ |8 iThanks! I'm here whenever you or anyone else needs assistance or guidance on locksmithing-related topics. Whether it's understanding the intricacies of lock mechanisms, mastering lockpicking techniques, or exploring the latest advancements in locksmithing technology, feel free to reach out. Together, we can unlock the knowledge needed to succeed in this craft!% ^' c; P5 d3 u$ M1 q
锁艺人APP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册成为锁艺人

本版积分规则

中国锁艺人,这里是一个锁的世界,锁匠行业交流门户网站,聚集了锁具爱好者、锁具开发者、锁匠、锁匠协会、锁匠俱乐部、锁具企业等会员在这里交流互动。锁艺互动,技艺飞跃,洞悉锁艺奥秘。
  • 微信公众号

• 论坛手机版

• 商城手机版

• Copyright © 2008-2022, Lockartist  | All Rights Reserved. 锁艺人 | 锁匠 | 开锁 | 汽车钥匙 | 西安开锁 | 西安汽车钥匙
  • 西安锁艺人安防设备有限公司 版权所有 陕ICP备12005758号-11 | 电子营业执照 | 经营许可证编号 陕B2-20200181